<$BlogRSDUrl$>


3.19.2005

paging through my archives, i have come to realize a few things.

first, theres a lot to be said about pain and anguish and solitude. standing back, the posts that throw me into fits of giggles, are those shadowed with the dark clouds. all the pent up hostility made for some visciously good entertainment. mostly at other peoples expense. so that makes me a bad person. a bad person who mocks her ex-husband for being a complete lack of anything special what-so-ever. so be it. hes a moron, im a bitch. but hell, i was funny then. i spit and swore and rarelly made sense. two words: classy. lady.

and sadly, i find myself less and less humorous as the posts progress. it has become more of a chore to sit down and try and be witty. and its not that i think ive become dull or boring. but i have found other outlets to gear my humor. someone to laugh with. and be stupidly silly with. someone where the clever isnt editted for viewers pleasure. just naked, raw laughter. and that, is far better than any written words.

so on that note, let the games begin:

Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees a big bad wolf crouched down behind a log. "My, what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf."The wolf jumps up and runs away. Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush. "My, what big ears you have Mr. Wolf."Again the wolf jumps up and runs away. About two miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock. "My, what big teeth you have Mr.Wolf." With that the wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off, I'm trying to poop!

Comments: Post a Comment