<$BlogRSDUrl$>


3.10.2005

it has been quite a while since i can remember feeling angry. just hostile and pissed, waiting to throw down with a vengence. i spent a good deal of my life in a state of teenage angst, youd think i would be used to it. but shit man, it sneaks up on you just when you think youre good and happy.

i so do not miss this anger. anger at the dmv for charging me $70 to renew my liscence plates. for fucks sake uncle sam, its not like i shit money. angry at my bank account for mocking me with its single digits. angry at the film place that screws us over every.single.time. no really, its okay kodak people, i didnt really want the family vacation photos anyways. angry at the snow because on my calendar, it says MARCH. angry at the people who call my business to sell ridiculous items like omelets flippers. to my business. my business that does not have a damn thing to do with omelets. and angry at myself that i will inevitably own omelet flippers and fish windsocks and other pointless objects because i have not yet learned the art of saying no.

son of a bitch.
i want to throw something. someone pass me a midget.

Comments: Post a Comment