<$BlogRSDUrl$>


11.03.2004

today, i weep.

i say to my county - "country, you let me down. and i think you suck. a lot."

honestly, i cant believe that many of you are completely braindead. but as youve shown, you are. really, i fully believe he could have walked up to the microphone, made loud chicken noises into it and said "i am george w and my head is in my ass. by the way, were going to kill your children and rape your women. thank you. now, if you believe in potato salad, then i like downhill skiing. vote for me!" you morons still woulda voted for him. your shit for brains is starting to stink up my country. putrid lil fuckers, go away.

so as planned in the event of said tragedy, angie and i will be moving to europe soon. and at this point, even france is starting to look almost tolerable. Au revoir american wasteland.

Welcome to a new era. The Era of Thimbles. because after these next 4 years, even thimbles will have higher IQs than the entire united states population combined. so heres to you USA. may you enjoy your decay.

Comments: Post a Comment