<$BlogRSDUrl$>


11.26.2004

*i love you.
*i love how you lay your hand on my cheek as youre falling asleep.
*i love how you squint your eyes when youre being scolded.
*i love how your breath stinks when you wake up.
*i love how one eye closes more than the other when you smile.
*i love how you beg me to stop tickling you, then beg for more.
*i love how you you tell me youll miss me when you go to your dads for the weekend.
*i love how you are mommys best helper.
*i love how you look out of the corner of your eyes when youre trying to convince someone.
*i love how you whisper when youre telling me something really important.
*i love how you stick your cold feet on my legs while you sleep to keep them warm.
*i love how you recite words to movies you havent seen in months.
*i love how you smile for pictures like youve just eaten a bad piece of meat.
*i love how you give me hand-hugs while im driving.
*i love how you wrinkle up your face when i call you 'captain insano'.
*i love how you say things that are too clever even for an adult.
*i love how you give me 'long kisses' on the cheek.
*i love how you love me 'infinity infinity'.
*i love you.

happy 4th birthday moosie.
i am so proud of you.

Comments: Post a Comment