<$BlogRSDUrl$>


11.11.2004

i dont feel even a little bit witty or clever right now.
but i would feel bad leaving my readers, all 1 of you, without a little insite into the past few days:


-moosies face VS. the sidewalk. the sidewalk won. he looks like he got his ass kicked. he did not find it funny when i told him that.

-big e has learned the art of escaping. from his crib. when hes not supposed to. what a little shithead. damnit son, dont you know you need to stay in your cage.

-i just now found out that jonathan brandis died. a year ago. because he hung himself. im in awe at both the fact that he is no longer with us (and by us i mean the audience that watched all his crappy movies) and at the sheer fact that he killed himself in a way that is both stupid and manly. the stupid i expected. the manly, not so much.

-my sweet child, my first-born that i love so much layed next to me today, brushed my hair out of my face and said 'mommy, you look like a man, but your a girl. isnt that funny.' yes honey, very funny. why dont you tell me i have a big fat ass too. cause you know how that warms my heart. my tiny cold heart.

-john john died a few days ago. i grew up with him. i was there when he had his first son. then he got married and had his daughter. and he started drinking again. and drove off an overpass onto a freeway where a semi hit his jeep. it makes me sick with sadness. i cant find the words to write about him, or the situation, no matter how many times i try. friend #6 that i will bury, because of a car accident. what the fuck. quit driving. quit dying. i cant handle any more. you had 2 kids...

ill attempt to conjure up something charming to write about once the funeral is over this weekend. until then, later bitches.

Comments: Post a Comment