<$BlogRSDUrl$>


11.19.2004

dear babys daddys bitchs mama,

oh im sorry. did it offend you that i dropped my children off at their fathers with marker on their hands? did it make you writhe and twitch to see such neglect? shame on me for giving them a creative outlet that dirties their delicate little fingers. after all, crayola marker is washable on skin, not the wicked sins of their mother's soul. i guess i thought that since your daughter takes off her clothes for a living, that my kids filthy hands wouldnt be your main concern. again, i apologize for my stupidity. thank you for showing me the err of my ways. for telling my son as he walks in the door 'nononono, this just wont do. we must wash those straight away'. wait, are we talking about his hands or your daughters herpes? for all you know, maybe i cant afford soap since the loving ex hasnt paid a cent of child support in 2 years. but thats not really the point here is it. this is about me and my disgrace to motherhood. shame shame shame on me. dirty hands! dirty hands! whats next, candy wrappers in their pockets? 'no no no, that just wont do.'

again, my sincere apologies. you vile, evil, filthy fucking woman.

love,
babys mama

Comments: Post a Comment