<$BlogRSDUrl$>


11.18.2004

can anyone tell me what in the shit this means:

"This shutdown was initiated by NT Authority/System. Windows must now restart because the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service terminated unexpectedly."

it counts down from 60 seconds, just to taunt me i think. hurry up. you better shut all your important shit down really super fast... oh man, sorry about your luck. hope that paper wasnt too important. fuck ye anyways. then it just shuts down. and it does this a few times a day. of course not when im just sitting in front of it, zoned out on a simpsons episode running on my media player, while i eat junk food. no. not ever then. just when i have 8 windows open and im moments from reaching the meaning of life. poof. 60. 59. 58. eat my ass RPC.

and just for my own sanity, i wont get into the rest of the problems i have with my computer. and my keyboard. my keyboard that only works half the time that i hate so much. my keyboard that i wont give in and just install a 'regular' keyboard instead because this evil keyboard that i hate has a volume knob on it. the volume knob that i love so much. stupid stupid stupid.

please help me, even if only because you pity me.

Comments: Post a Comment