<$BlogRSDUrl$>


10.11.2004

today is a good day.
despite the whole being in horrid pain and the ER thing.

i have things to look forward to. gasp. shocking, i know. little things, things most people take for granted. but fuck it, right now, im happy. men are pathetic, and i get that now. i understand. its in their nature. move on. and i miss my friends, but im working on that. 2 weeks baybee. and i miss my sister, but im working on that too. get yer ass here already girl. you know thats what you need. give in to the snow, its ok. i miss my kids, and maybe if they stop coughing in my face i will go climb in bed with them at night just because. maybe they will breath their little stinky sleeping breath on me. i like that. i miss my family, but maybe they will come around. hey jason, its me, your little sister. i miss sammy. mom and i were talking about her last nite. her head always smelled like chicken. im getting my dog damnit, its as vital as air at this point. and i hate pain. and yesterday, that was worse pain then anything satan could even think up. but the morphine and vicodin are not so bad, in fact, one might even call them good. hmmm. today im ok. jacked up on narcotics, but ok.

Comments: Post a Comment