<$BlogRSDUrl$>


10.26.2004

oh. my. god.

jakob has his first girlfriend.

the worst part is, he didnt even tell me, HIS MOTHER. i overheard him telling grama when she tucked him into bed tonite. "...her name is dallas. she told me that im her boyfriend and shes my girlfriend. and i like her. shes very nice to me. shes my best girlfriend. but dont worry, youre still my friends too..."

ok. so appearently he didnt catch onto the whole 'youre not ever ever ever allowed to date' discussion. granted, the idea of my 45 year old son still living in my house might be creepy when the time comes. but right now, as far as im concerned, hes staying with me forever.

GOT THAT JAKOB!?!? youre never leaving home. so go tell dallas that she can just move along and find herself another little 4 year old boy to date! and i will ground you if thats what it takes young man!

Comments: Post a Comment