<$BlogRSDUrl$>


10.29.2004

it is official. i am ill.

this damn cold thing has rendered me completely useless. of course, if they made whining and sleeping olympic events, id have that gold baby. i feel like shit. really. like shit. the pressure in my face makes it hurt to even open my eyes, let alone try and focus on something. at one point in my day, i actually thought about plunking them out with a spoon just the make a spot for the pressure to escape. and the sore throat. lord the sore throat. screw you chloreseptic, you arent even real medicine. youre weak, and you cannot fool me. i just want to whine. and have somebody actually take care of it. not just stand there and look at me and say 'but youre a grownup mom, its your job'. i dont wanna. i want the go back to sleep. i want to feel a little less like a zombie. and damnit, i want some more chocolate milk.

man im sick. someone come take care of me.

Comments: Post a Comment