<$BlogRSDUrl$>


9.08.2004

GOOD NEWS - Moosies EEG came back ok, no signs of epilepsy or anything of that nature. we imagine that the seizure was caused by lack of oxygen to his brain. as a result the treatment seems to be: DONT HOLD YOURE FUCKING BREATH! i mean really...come on now. even a 3 year old should understand that concept.

BAD NEWS - i get to go have a shot in the ass tomorrow. we all know how badly you needed to know that.

GOOD NEWS - my job F-U-C-K-I-N-G R-O-C-K-S! bout damn time. a nice ass paycheck for playing with toys all day. this, as I have recently come to determine, is the meaning of life.

BAD NEWS - i broke 3 computers at work in the past 2 days, and then i come home and mine goes all to shit too. blogger is being a prick, email dont work, and i seem to think i can fix shit that i, you guessed it, cant. it just ends up creating mass hysteria within my programs. i cant even play sims! SIMS, OH HOW I MISS THEE!

GOOD NEWS - i am not so crazy afterall...

BAD NEWS - ...just overly obsessive compulsive. yay me! rock out wit yer prozac out!

Comments: Post a Comment