<$BlogRSDUrl$>


5.25.2004

finally, it has become clear to me why in 3 weeks i am moving out of this place.
this weekend, a number of my friends from all over the country have graciously accepted my offer of packing in exchange for disgusting amounts of alcohol. and this is an actual piece of an email that i found myself sending:

"...when you turn off the interstate onto Hwy XXX, call tara, have her jump online and tell me youre that far. that way i can freak out... err, prepare. put pants on and such. at this point youre here. you'll hear screams coming from my place. that is ok. just some minor torturing. tuesday nite will consist of packing, and kids, and loud noises and frantic mommies and quiet swearing. maybe some loud swearing. mainly just swearing of all kinds. then we get up wednesday and more frantic. more crazy. less swearing. and rush the kids away and leave for michigan, at that point, you will prolly already regret knowing me, but alas i will start to calm down. then drinking. binge drinking if necessary. so bring a funnel and a rainsuit. there will be heavy drinking. you have been warned. drive safe. watch for ducks."

i almost feel like less of a person for using alcohol as a tool. almost.

Comments: Post a Comment