<$BlogRSDUrl$>


4.27.2004

its been decided. im going back to school.

no i dont know what ill study.
no i dont know if ill succeed.
no i dont know what the hell im doing.

im tired of being afraid to fail. im tired of being mediocre. im tired of letting my kids down. im tired of pretending to be financially secure.

fuck you who say i cant do it. i will.
fuck you who say i cant make something of myself. i can.
fuck you who have always doubted me. fuck you dad, im not worthless. fuck you aaron, ill take care of what you wont. fuck you men, im not just an object. fuck you teachers, im not a lost cause. fuck you life, ill rise above what youve handed me. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you.

there. now that ive gotten that out of my system, im bout to grab this bitch of a life by the horns. hold on. the monkey on my back is pissed.

Comments: Post a Comment