<$BlogRSDUrl$>


4.14.2004

bah.
so i find an out. my chance to leave. to get away from the chains that hold me down in a small town that has nothing to offer me. not that michigan has everything to offer me, but its a change. im not running from the things that make here rough. i just feel like i cant plant my roots here. this isnt where im supposed to be. at the end of the summer, if i realize that michigan isnt the place for me either, then its simple. i leave. but at least finally ive found my wings. im not tied down to a life of mediocrity because i watched opportunity float by. however. see, theres that however again. my mother was less than thrilled about the idea. i think she would try and convince me that the heavens would open up and the skies would rain bluebonnets if she thought it meant i would stay. i think shes terrified of not seeing the baby. i think shes terrified of not seeing me. and i think shes terrified that i might find my way without being under the shelter of her wing. what i think she doesnt realize is that its okay to be terrified. hell, im terrified. but i think its time this last little duckling went over the hills and far away...

on a lighter note...
i killed myzrin this morning. well actually, elin(stigmata), greg(xar), jon(darkblade) and i did. sliced his little dwarven-raisa worshiping-stoneskin wearing-mines xping-ass into little bits. and boy did it rock. like the fucking casbah. it was all about quick thinking and stoopid surface arrogance that played in our favor.

oh yes, and while im on a mudding tangent. i officially stake my claim to killing the kalanars and skullfucking their remains. i shouldnt have to justify it, although i can. simply. all of the "neutral" kalanars are unspeakably lame. we may as well invite llanowar down to UD sometime for a fucking teaparty.

Comments: Post a Comment