<$BlogRSDUrl$>


4.16.2004

1.30am Bedtime. ive got a shit ton of things to do before my weekend starts. i have to get up early and spend the entire day preparing for my travels. 6 hours of sleep. not ideal. but for me, not bad. woowoo. little bit of illinois here. little bit of indiana there. sounds awesome right? right. so gotta get some sleep so i can just get to the weekend in one piece.

2.00am Phone Rings. i am so not answering that.

2.21am 1st Text Received. navy boy is drunk. and still awake. atta boy.

2.30am 2nd Text Received. now im awake. ok. im ok. so i talk for a bit. but only a bit. im only slightly off course from attempted bedtime.

3.15am 2nd Bedtime. zzzZZZzzz

3.50am 3rd Text Received. damnit navy boy, go to bed. oops, its not navy boy this time. ok. why are you texting me? go away.

3.53am 4th Text Received. again. why are you texting me again? shoo.

3.55am Response to 4th Text. "stop"

3.59am Phone Rings. "what does 'stop' mean?" ok. ok. now im not ok. now im just pissed. who the fuck are you to think you can call me at 4am when ive told you how busy my day will be? how the fuck can you even sit and justify it? and mostly, who the fuck do you think i am? your girlfriend? god no.

5.35am Still on the Phone. go away go away go away. im so tired of being nice when you just.dont.get.it... and while im at it, youre offensively arrogant with your "i hate people with a selfish nature." guess what dood. youre selfish. and you suck. now go away before im forced to tell you what i really think.

6.03am Still on the Phone. ive been forced to tell you what i really think. however, you wont let me get a word in edgewise unless its to scold me for interrupting you. by the way, i think i hate you now. no wait. i know i do.

6.34am Blogging. the baby is up. i am up. still. the day is ready to begin. glad i got that good nites rest in me. was beginning to think i may actually have been able to enjoy my weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment