<$BlogRSDUrl$>


3.04.2004

"Signs that burn like shooting stars, That pass across the nighttime skies,
They reach out in their mystic language, For us to read between the lines."

true that mr. diamond...

just last night i told "the boy" that i have finally reached the end of my miserably frayed rope.
i said that i would spend one more week searching endlessly for a new job. if i dont find one, then the boys and i pack up, and ship out. i meant it too. ive never really been good with making 'plan b', so i didnt really have a specific place in mind. just away.

ring ring (thats my ever-so-original phone impression)

"Hello, this is Dr. So-and-So. We received your resume and follow up phone call. The person we hired backed out at the last minute so we were hoping you could come in for an interview, say tomorrow afternoon?"

my first thought, naturally, was 'screw you, i wont play runner-up'. but hell, lets face it, at this point id take honorable mention. plus, there was less than a handful of jobs that i applied for that i actually thought i could choke down everyday. this one might actually be -gasp- rewarding. im just so tired of serving snot-nosed little brats meals for 10 hours a day just to come home to feed my own snot-nosed little brats. my brats are my brats, so they are held in much higher regard. i love the absolute shit out of them. i want to give them a better life than that. i need to give us a better life than that.

wish me luck tomorrow.
and pray that i dont be me... and burp. loudly.
at least not in the first 5 minutes.

Comments: Post a Comment