<$BlogRSDUrl$>


3.30.2004

ouch.
hangover. bad. very.

however, in my drunken stooper last nite, i came to an enlightening, yet horribly depressing realization. i do not want, nor need, a man in my life right now. at all. frankly, its just more trouble than its worth at this point. i have too much going on with me that i need to be selfish for awhile.

but damn, i miss having someone to fall asleep next to. to wake up next to. to breathe stink in my face as a welcome to the new day. to complain about the subzero temperatures i insist upon sleeping in. to endure the nightly ritual of watching 'fight club' as a method of falling asleep. to uncover my feet when i kick wildly in my sleep trying to free them. to never really understand the constant, repetitive nightmares, but lie and pretend to. to kiss me softly on the forehead just because...

too bad cadavers are so creepy. and clammy. least it would be a body to sleep next to. without all the expectations and disappointments. and i could get away with saying things like "honey, you are so dead sexy" and "i see dead people"...

Comments: Post a Comment