<$BlogRSDUrl$>


3.01.2004

imagine my sadness when when i learned that CBS had cancelled 'becker'. that means that The WB has regained its spot as #1 for nausea.

now imagine my sheer horror as i realized that it lasted SIX seasons. i mean really, come on now. ted danson? it was TED DANSON for gods sakes.

im concerned for those poor soles who depended on becker for dare i say, humor.

however, just on principle, lets bring back "doogie howser m.d." or "just the ten of us". nono wait, bring back "my two dads" and "out of this world". hooray for crappy series!

*i may or may not have actually watched, religiously, any of the previously stated series during my childhood. and i may or may not have watched, religiously, all of those previously stated series during my childhood. ok, so i know every character and/or episode from all of those previously stated series. lets pretend i dont though*

Comments: Post a Comment