<$BlogRSDUrl$>


2.22.2004

wow. all i can say was wow. my friend bizzie loves evanescence. and frankly, i just am happy looking at their singer, amy lee. last nite we went and saw them play at the colliseum in madison. i had forgotten just how much i miss going to shows. and even worse, i had forgotten about my dreams as a teenager. mind you, ive never seen the glamour in being a roadie or a groupie or anything of that sort. however... i have this deep driven need to have unleashed head-banging, body-shaking, mind-numbing sex with a rockstar. i dont think i even heard any of the music but lemme tell ye, the site of it all filled my fantasy capacity for the next few weeks. or hours at least.

(my sister, who actually DOES get to have a daily helping of rockstar-loving, has since informed me that rockstars are great in bed, while lacking a bit in the whole 'paying the bills' aspect. she still thinks its a fair trade. unfortunately, she also thought that me actually shouting 'bring on the hot chick' probably wasnt going to help me get any)

...guess "the boy" will just have to shake his head a lot during future sessions. could go either way. sexy-sexy-rockstar, or creepy-guy-with-a-twitch.

Comments: Post a Comment