<$BlogRSDUrl$>


2.20.2004

ok, so there's this rule "the boy" and i have. we each get 3 famous people that if we were ever to encounter, we are allowed to have our way with, without any questions or opposition from our better half. now, there was a catch, as there always is. i got 3 guys, and 3 girls, and since he gave up his '3 guy option', he seems to think he gets 6 girls to equal my 3 of each. um no. soooo, in response to all that nonsense, i've started playing by my own rules. i get 15 guys. so ha! here goes, in order:

1. hugh jackman - hands down, has the #1 spot. the perfect family man, insanely amazing body, his smile is absolutely infectious, and come on now, he played Wolverine (which i will continue to believe was a gift just for me and my undying love for the X-men series)

2. josh lucas - holy blue eyes! let alone those rugged southern good looks and to-die-for accent

3. jack johnson - in my dreams he sings to me... just me. the man lives on the beach surfing and singing... can life get any better?

4. jon stewart - any man that can smile like that while having an amazing sense of humor and timing is great in my book

5. michael j. fox - come get me alex p. keaton!

6. edward norton - the man is brilliant, and neurotically sexy sexy

7. jake gyllenhaal - 5 words... puppy dog eyes & bubble boy

8. (late) sean connery - any man that can have such a lengthy career and still be that distinguished is hot... theres something to be said about older men... and accents (notice a trend here yet?)

9. bruce willis - proving balding middle aged men can be desirable. and those wrinkles around his sad eyes -drool-

10. matthew mcconaughey - good ole' southern charm with a delicious accent... oh yes, and the whole naked bongo playing helps as well

11. johnny depp - mystery, mystery, mystery

12. (early) marlon brando & frank sinatra - i have yet to find anyone so handsomely charming as these two (and i could just eat every inch of those chiseled faces)

13. ben stiller - a comedic genius. amazing. and i have a thing for those quirky jewish boys it seems

14. harry connick jr. - this one is all about the voice. when a man can melt you with a few simple words, thats something...

15. jack black - theres something so refreshingly adorable about a short fat brilliant man that can make me laugh. he also reminds me of one of my ex-husbands best friends who is equally amazing. although the comparision doesnt help jack black in the sexual appeal catagory.

runners up - billie joe armstrong, bam margera, & matt salerno (i had a huge crush on him in my teen years therefore he makes it based on default history)

so there honey, you can have your 6 girls... ill just take my 15 guys and invite them over for a little session with myself and my 3 lucky ladies. don't challange me, i always win. (and that goes for bowling too!)

*for those interested... my 3 girls are gina gershon, charlize theron, and adriana lima ... so the 3 of you can feel free to contact me anytime -wink-*

Comments: Post a Comment