<$BlogRSDUrl$>


2.29.2004

i feel like someone just punched me in the stomach. hard. with a bat. a lot.

"the boy" left today. sigh. youd think that after a few times of saying the same goodbye youd get used to it. but really, you just dont. now 4 more months. then 4 more, then a year. then home to stay. oh goodie. its hard to play the good girlfriend role. hard not the drag his ass back off the plane and scream 'LEAVE THE SERVICE. THROW AWAY YOUR FUTURE. COME HOME WHERE YOU BELONG!' oh wait, that would be selfish. shame on me. so i say nothing. and we all know how hard it is for me to just sit back and god forbid shut my mouth. so again, i wait...

but with that being said, the weekend was amazing. there was much sex to be had. and probably even more shots & baileys on the rocks. oh yes, add some more sex. and keylime cheesecake. and sex. and stilettos. and actually, thinking back, there wasnt a whole lot besides sex. hmmm. not really a wonder now why i enjoyed the activities of the past few days so much.

disclaimer: to those parental figures that might be reading... substitute the word 'sex' with the word 'parcheesi' when applicable.

(oh yea, the one other thing that made my birthday rock, was the people in it. thanks daddy for calling at the asscrack of dawn and singing happy birthday on my voicemail; and to my biggest little moosie for letting me wake up to the sound of 'happy birthday mommy'; and to tara for being the better person and wishing me the best even though i havent been the kind of friend i should have been, and have wanted to be; and to my parents for the coat that ive drooled over but could never afford; and to twon for not being angry when i called angie at midnight wasted from the bar and wished myself a happy birthday repeatedly; and to thad for keeping the drinks coming; and to lizzie & koy for waking my drunkass up and singing happy birthday with a musical 'over the hill' candle in a hostess cupcake; and mostly, to my mother who did all the pushing and labor all those years ago only to have me spend the last 23 years telling her not so politely to piss off. god love you for that.)

Comments: Post a Comment