<$BlogRSDUrl$>


2.26.2004

i feel like a little girl again.

i have that little jumpy, fuzzy feeling i remember from being young and carefree. laying in a dark bedroom the night before going to disneyworld. the victory in every white horse on angie's side of the road. kissing jesse behind the paint easels in kindergarten. the long ride in the suburban during our move to wisconsin. my first cigarette behind the skate barn in 5th grade. josh taking me out on my first date. calling jenny w. with all the details from the first time i had sex. the way home from kenosha the night i met dave. getting off the plane alone in sweden. watching the monitor as my soon-to-be-husband entered the church in his tux. the first moment i heard my son cry. hearing my second son's heartbeat for the first time. the judge granting the divorce.

its been a very long time since i felt anything.

12 hours until "the boy" flies into the airport.
i feel like a little girl again...

Comments: Post a Comment